In this episode we delve into the not-so-scary world of business systems. We're give you the scoop on the five must-have systems for your creative business, which will allow you to love your business more, stay organized, and leverage your time so you can become more profitable.
- Developing your business offerings
- Developing a system to know if a client is a good fit for your business
- Developing a clear process for getting started with your services
- Systematizing client on boarding
- Scope of Work
- Collecting fees
- Back End Systems
- Templated emails and scripts
- Documented frequently asked questions
- Documented process for ordering and tracking
- Systematizing client reminders
Ms. glamour nest's swanky systems for your interior design business 3-Day email course
Jess' free email course will help you ramp up your business systems in no time. You'll learn:
- Why Branding isn’t just important to get clients but to keep them and get referrals.
- How your brand can help you control and create a unique client experience.
- Why the experience you provide is just as important (if not more important) than the spaces you create for your clients.
- How your brand can help you create and communicate boundaries in your business.
- How to use branding to create business processes and systems.
Sign Up Here!
Ms. Glamour Nest's interior design business bundle
Ready to immediately up-level your business systems? Well Jess' bundle of swipe files is just what you need to get your interior design business running smoothly from the get go! From her welcome packet and contract, to proposals, email templates, and so much more, let Jess' systems help you get streamlined fast!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
More From Jess!
More From Steph!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear from you!