In this episode we discuss developing a personal brand and five ways that you can design a unique brand experience for your creative business that clients and customers will love. These are the exact strategies that we use to build our brands, grow our audiences, and book out our services.
- Personal branding mindset
- Focusing on creating a unique branding experience
- Developing and focusing on your niche
- Creating a brand persona
- Creating a visual theme and stay consistent with it on all of your platforms
- The best way to show off your creating process
- Creating and getting to know your community
The StrengthsFinder is a great resource to help you determine your unique natural talents and use them to maximize your potential. Both Jess and Steph have used this assessment to help them develop and grow their brand experiences.
Brand spotlight: Miss Parfaite
If you're looking for an amazing brand, and a bit of inspiration for creating a strong visual brand, head on over to our friend Chris' site. Plus, if her aesthetic meshes with your brand, her products are the perfect gifts for your clients. Plus, she live in Paris. You don't want to miss it!
Build Your Brand on instagram
Stephanie's free email course, Out of This World Instagram, is perfect if you need a bit of help nailing your IG design aesthetic, and it's full of community building techniques!
sign up for out of this world instagram!
Creating compelling content for your audience
A key part of having people fall in love with your brand is to wow them with your content. We're talking opt-ins, workshops, services, web copy!
But let's be real- that can be overwhelming, but Stephanie has a workshop to help you get your content to align with your business goals and get your content creation calendar going!
Watch the cosmic content creation workshop!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
More From Jess!
More From Steph!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear from you!