There's so much that go into designing a brand that stands out, serves your clients needs, and also is rooted in your core values. But before you start picking out some colors and fonts and calling it a day, find out the five brand design mistakes that you could be making and how to avoid them.
- The difference between your brand and your branding
- Brand Design Mistake #1: Starting with a mood board or logo or any “branding” assets
- Brand Design Mistake #2: Only focusing on branding
- Brand Design Mistake #3: Putting your needs/desires first
- Brand Design Mistake #4: Not obtaining professional photography as soon as possible/using images that are not your ideal clients' tomorrow
- Brand Design Mistake #5: Positioning yourself as the hero
Get Your swanky systems here!
Remember to think beyond just your branding when your establishing your brand- systems are important too!
Get your brand launch plan!
There are so many things to think about when putting together your whole brand- but we've got a Launch Plan for you. It's the exact method Steph walks her clients through when she's designing their brand.
Decorettes Episodes mentioned
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!