There are always so many things to do in our businesses, so this week on The Decorettes Jess and Steph are gving some content marketing tips that will help you reduce your overwhelm. This the exact method Stephanie uses to continually bust out new content, grow her email list, and book new clients. You won't want to miss it!
- How to set goals that focus on optimal business growth to create your content marketing plan
- The importance of recognizing what season your business and life is in before coming up with your content creation plan
- Brain dumping all of your ideas to get all of your content marketing ideas off your mind
- Using Stephanie's 10 criteria for determining which content marketing ideas are best for your business' goals
- How to choose the best content marketing ideas, get them into your content marketing calendar, and keeping focused
The Cosmic Content Planning Workshop
Want to watch Stephanie walk you through her exact method for setting content marketing goals, choosing the best content marketing ideas for your business, and creating the perfect content plan for your business?
Sign Up for the Cosmic Content Workshop!
The Content Planner
Both Jess and Steph use The Content Planner to keep track of their reoccurring content and their content projects.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!