Running a solo business isn’t always as glamorous as people’s Instagram feeds leads us to believe. There’s a lot of loneliness and competition out there, so this week on The Decorettes Jess and Steph are discussing how they’ve overcome the emotional side of entrepreneurship so you can too!
- Incorporating self care
- How to get the most of your time off
- The importance of taking care of your body
- Feeling isolated
- How to deal with friends and family who might not understand
- Isolation as a solo business owner
- Issues with Friends and Family
- Not be present at events and when with friends and family
- Missing out on important events
- When friends and family aren't supportive
- How to Deal With the Emotional Side of Running a Business
- Implementing systems to free up your time
- Making sure boundaries are established and communicated
- Finding a community
- Taking care of yourself so you don't burn out
The Decorettes Facebook Community
Are you feeling a bit lonely in your solo business? Looking for some supportive friends that understand the hustle?
Well, you're going to love The Decorettes Facebook community! We have daily conversations and weekly brand chats are the super swanky Pajama Party live where we unwind after the work week and talk about the current episode- we'd love to have you!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!