Making a mistake with a client sucks! Jess and Steph have both been there, and they know that it's not the end of the world and totally recoverable. So this week on The Decorettes, they're dishing on how to deal with a client mistake in a way that is super professional so the client relationship stays as strong as ever!
- Steps to take when you make a mistake with a client
- The best ways to keep calm
- How to stay in integrity
- Tips for admitting your mistake
- The importance of upping your customer service
- Steps to take when you're client thinks you've made a mistake (but haven't)
- More ways to stay calm
- How to reiterate your position and responsibilities
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!