In this episode of The Decorettes, Jess and Steph discuss the five essential boundaries that you must establish in your creative business. These boundaries will not only make you the boss and establish brand authority, but they'll also help you communicate more effectively, have more clarity in your business, and gain more time because of less overwhelm.
- Establishing how clients and customers have access to you
- Establishing when clients and customers have access to you
- Payment Boundaries
- When clients and customers pay
- How clients and customers pay
- Additional policies around payments
- Project timeline boundaries
- Boundaries surrounding what content/assistance is complimentary and what is behind a paid wall
Jessica's Recipe For Frito Pie
Jessica's Swanky Systems For Your Interior Design Business Email Course
If you need some assistance getting your boundaries established in your business, look no further than Ms. Glamour Nest's free email course, which will also help you get some business systems put into place so you can be a seriously organized lady boss!
Sign Up Here, Decorette!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!