In this week's episode of The Decorettes, Jess and Steph dish on how to expand upon your creative business' brand identity to implement systems and strategies that will make clients fall in love with working with you- and they'll tell all their friends, too! This is the type of client experience that will get you referrals and repeat customers, as well as make your job so much easier and profitable!
- Visually setting your brand apart during the client process
- Staying consistent with your visual identity at every client touch-point
- Using copy that enhances and aligns with your brand persona
- Creating smooth processes to set your clients up for success
- Going the extra step to make the client experience enjoyable with special gifts and treats
- Infusing your personality throughout the entire client experience
THE DECORETTES EPISODE ONE
In episode one, Jess and Steph set the foundation for creating a brand identity that will get your ideal audience to fall in love with your business.
MS. PAPER MOON'S OUT OF THIS WORLD INSTAGRAM
Steph's free email course will help you create a stellar Instagram feed that will get your ideal client to hit that follow button! She'll walk you through:
- Instagram clarity so you no longer struggle with what to post
- Determining your visual aesthetic so your feed looks cohesive and on-brand
- Common myths so you don't get discouraged
- Common mistakes so you don't fall prey to all the trends
- Creating a clear content plan so you don't stress over what to post
SIGN UP HERE!
UNCOMMONLY GOOD BIZ
Misha Hettie is our go-to gal when it comes to recommending copywriting services for your business- she knows her stuff!
THE DECORETTES EPISODE THREE
In this episode, Jess dishes on the five systems you should implement to make your business run smoothly so you can be more organized, less stressed, and more profitable!
MS. GLAMOUR NEST'S SWANKY SYSTEMS FOR YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN BUSINESS 3-DAY EMAIL COURSE
Jess' free email course will help you ramp up your business systems in no time. You'll learn:
- Why Branding isn’t just important to get clients but to keep them and get referrals.
- How your brand can help you control and create a unique client experience.
- Why the experience you provide is just as important (if not more important) than the spaces you create for your clients.
- How your brand can help you create and communicate boundaries in your business.
- How to use branding to create business processes and systems.
SIGN UP HERE!
MyDoma Studio Note:
Shortly after the filming of this episode, MyDoma Studio rolled out vendors and purchase orders that can be turned into invoices for the client. While we do not formally endorse any client management system, we thought we'd let you know that some of the info in this episode is now outdated. (Stephanie is particularly thrilled with this new update!)
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!