Don't let imposter syndrome and perfectionism hold you back from reaching those big goals you have for your creative business! This week on The Decorettes, Jess and Steph are discussing their own forms of imposter syndrome and perfectionism, along with some actionable tips to help you overcome your own business hangups.
- What is imposter syndrome and how does it hold us back?
- You might have imposter syndrome if...
- you don't think you're good enough.
- you don't charge enough.
- you let clients and employees take advantage of you.
- you don't put yourself out there as large as you need to market your business.
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- The notice and consider method
- Building community
- Reframing your rain
- The Decorettes' favorite methods for dealing with imposter syndrome
- Vent sessions
- Removing the toxins
- Daily goal setting
- Meditation and visualization
- The Work by Byron Katie
The Decorettes Episodes
In this episode we referenced quite a few episodes of The Decorettes. Find the links to them below!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
YOU'LL ALSO YOU...