Not having clients sucks! Jess and Steph have both been there, and this week on The Decorettes their sharing the two steps they always take when they're client count is low. Ready to learn how to get more clients? Grab some paper and a pen, 'cause this episode is chalk full of actionable steps for your creative business!
- Clarifying Your Message
- Knowing your ideal clients' key frustration
- Clarifying and simplifying your process
- Make your calls to action clear and abundant
- Review your analytics
- Web Analytics
- Increasing your traffic
- Improving your bounce rate
- Reviewing your copy
- Utilizing website paths
- Heat mapping
- Financial Analytics
- Looking at patterns in seasons
- How to maximize historically slow seasons for maximum income potential
- Visibility tips
- Determining which services are your money-makers
- Packaging appropriate sales options for clients
- Reaching out to past clients
- Email Analytics
- Understanding your subscriber analytics
- Understanding and improving your open rate
- Understanding and improving your click-through rate
- The importance of segmenting
- Purging cold subscribers to get clear on your email marketing
- Web Analytics
Custom Stock Photography
Jess and Steph are huge advocates of original photography. Elle Drouin is a great resource for having custom-made flat-lays for your business.
Help From The Decorettes!
Are all of these analytics leaving you in an overwhelmed tizzy?
Do worries, both Jess and Steph have consultations so they can help you review your analytics and come up with a customized plan for getting more clients!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!