Money hangups are everywhere when running a business, but it's time to improve your money mindset, Decorette! This week Jess and Steph are chatting about their own forms of money sabotage, their favorite practices to improve their money mindset, and how to improve your own mindset about selling without feeling sleazy!
- Getting comfortable with money
- Get very clear on your income goals
- Look at your current pricing- are you playing too small?
- Look at your current offerings- are you providing immense value? Is there a way you can improve your client experience to make your services worth more?
- Embrace the idea of not being "affordable" for everyone
- Favorite money mindset practices
- Money mindset affirmations
- Money mindset visualization
- Goal setting and budgeting
- Subliminal money messaging
- Money tracking
- "The Work" by Byron Katie
- Symbolic upgrades
- Money decluttering
- Positive money playlist
- Getting comfortable selling
- Using the client journey to smoothly and logically move people from awareness to client
- Survey your audience and create offers based off of their real needs/struggles
- Put direct calls to action all over your website
- Make your marketing message/sales copy/ email blasts addresses potential clients struggles and pain points and how your product or service can help their lives---> people will usually be willing to pay to have their problems solved
- Learn to not be offended when people unsubscribe, unfollow, say they can’t afford you and that you’re too expensive
- Make the client experience smooth and professional before they even sign a contract
- Final note- if you are providing an amazing experience, immense value, showing you’re pro, and that you are there to help solve people’s problems and showing empathy before selling anything- you’ll show you’re worth it!
Episodes of The Decorettes
In this week's episode we referenced several past episodes that you will also help you improve your money mindset. You'll find them below
The Decorettes' Money Mindset Library
We are big book nerds here at The Decorettes, including several titles dealing with imrpoving your money mindset. You'll find our favorite titles here.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!