Ever wonder how to use Pinterest to grow your website traffic? It's no joke that Pinterest can be a game changer when it comes to driving qualified traffic to your website while also building that know-like-trust factor, and all for free! But before you go Pinterest crazy, there are some things to keep in mind when deciding to focus on this social platform, so this week The Decorettes are interviewing Sarah Morgan of XO Sarah. She's the gal that helped Steph skyrocket her own website's traffic through Pinterest, and she's going to help all of you do the same!
- Sarah tells us all about her lady boss journey from old school blogging to building a profitable, sustainable business through blogging.
- The concept of staying in your lane and finding your blogging niche to get noticed
- The number one thing you must do before using Pinterest to grow your website traffic
- The important of consistency when blogging and using Pinterest
- The importance of imagery when using Pinterest to grow your website traffic
- Using Tailwind to grow your Pinterest reach
- How to analyze your analytics for the best Pinterest strategy
- Investment mindset
More About Sarah
Sarah Morgan teaches bloggers and business owners to grow their audience online without overwhelm slowing them down.
Where to find Sarah
Sarah's Pinterest Freebie and Course
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
YOU'LL ALSO YOU...