No more excuses- it's time to get visible in your personal brand, both online and in-person! So this week The Decorettes brought in the experts! Join us as we interview the Visibility Warriors themselves, Rachel Moriarty and Dixie Willard of the Design + Style podcast as they give us their best tips for being visible in your business, even when you don't want to!
- The brand story behind the Design + Style podcast
- Rachel Moriarty's Facebook Live marketing strategy
- Rachel's tips for overcoming online visibility hangups
- Getting clear in your content strategy
- Dealing with visibility triggers
- Dixie Willard's in-person marketing strategy
- Dixie's tips for overcoming in-person visibility hangups
- In-person networking as an introvert
- Determining the best social and in-person platforms for your business
- Practical strategies and actionable steps to get started on your personal brand's visibility journey
- Trends in digital and in-person marketing
All Things Design + Style
Design+Style was co-founded by Dixie Willard of Dixie Willard Design and Rachel Moriarty of Rachel Moriarty Interiors. As designers, solopreneurs, and introverts, they understand the struggle of balancing daily business activities with finding the energy to go out and be visible.
Together, they have taken their training, education, experience, and bumps in the road and developed techniques to help other business owners make the most of online and in-person visibility efforts. Things like where to find potential clients, how to distinguish yourself from all the noise that’s out there, how to stop hiding, and how to conquer your fears of networking.
At the core of everything Rachel and Dixie do is belief that there's no reason for anyone to feel broken when it comes to visibility. Design+Style is about helping creative entrepreneurs feel strong, confident, and empowered.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!