Choosing the perfect business software for your service-based business can be a bit overwhelming, but in this episode of The Decorettes, Jess and Steph lay out the five must-have pieces of software for creatives so you can get focused be less overwhelmed!
- The importance of your business' website
- Why you need a professional email and email marketing service
- Staying organized with your finances
- Keep client projects running smoothly with a client management software
Business Software Link
In this episode, Jess and Steph mention various business software programs that they have used or currently use. We strongly encourage you to check out what will work best for you business goals and budget.
Website Platform Recommendation
Email Marketing Software
Client Management Software
Additional Show Notes:
- Mydoma Studio has recently rolled out the ability to reverse charge credit card fees onto clients. Stephanie is very happy with this.
- Stephanie is now up and running with her Quickbooks. Jessica is very happy with this.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!