Working with a publicist can do wonders for your business! But how do you get started? This week on The Decorettes we're interviewing Allyson Conklin, Jess' PR go-ta gal, and discuss her public relations tips as well as her best advice for becoming prepared to with with a public relations specialist.
- Allyson's lady boss journey and background on her company, ACPR
- Reasons why you might want to work with a publicist
- Jess' experiences and success working with ACPR
- What Allyson is looking for in potential clients
- Having a solid brand identity
- A functional and beautiful website
- A honed in social media presence
- High quality photography
- Availability to communicate and collaborate
- Publishers' pet peeves
Want to Get Publicity Ready?
Sign up for the ms. glamour nest newsletter and receive the "publicity prep book' as a thank you!
We never send SPAM. Unsubscribe at any time.
More About ACPR
ACPR is a boutique public relations agency for beauty, home, and lifestyle brands.
They represent a curated list of coast-to-coast clients who have been featured in some of the most popular media outlets.
More on Brand Identity
Allyson spoke at length about honing in on a unique brand identity. Need some help? We've got an episode for you!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!