Dressing confidently as an interior designer, or any small business owner, can be a huge mindset boost, especially with all of our body hangups. So this week on The Decorettes, Jess and Steph are interviewing LeAnn Conway of Conway Image Consulting, where she shares the most common body hangups she sees when working with clients plus her favorite tups for dressing confidently and feeling put together.
- LeAnn's journey towards becoming an image consultant
- The biggest hangups LeAnn sees when working with clients
- Being hangup on your previous body and not knowing how to dress the body you have now
- Being overwhelmed by a closet full of items you just don't love
- LeAnn's best tips for dressing confidently
- Dress for your body's current shape with the right silhouettes
- Make sure your clothes fit
- Go to a tailor
- Gat the correct bra size
- Wear colors that look great near your face
- Know your signature/personal style
- Be prepared and put your outfit together the night before
More From LeAnn Conway
LeAnn has some great blog posts to help you dress more confidently and feel more put together. Make sure to check out her resources! You can also reach her at Conway Image Consulting.
More from The Decorettes:
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
YOU'LL ALSO YOU...