Video marketing for your brand is where it's at! If you haven't heard the stat that floating around out there, Google projects that by 2010, 80% of all content viewed online will be video. But most video marketing experts will say, "Just get started." Easier said than done, so that's why this week on The Decorettes we interviewed Tori Toth, video marketing expert, with over 1,000,000 YouTube views. She shares her journey to YouTube stardom as well as so many actionable tips for helping you get your brand noticed with video marketing.
- Tori discusses her lady boss journey, from television reporting, to home staging, to over 1,000,000 views on YouTube.
- Tori's home staging book and her course on home staging
- The importance of transferrable skills when moving from one career to the next
- Tori's video marketing course
- Overcoming perfectionism when it comes to video marketing
- Creating a purpose behind your video marketing
- Creating video with a partner
- Tori's advice for getting started in video marketing
- Creating your plan
- Outline your content
- Be entertaining
- Reshoot as needed
- Batch your video creating, editing, and uploading
- Poll and survey your audience; pay attention to questions you're getting
- Optimizing videos for YouTube searches
- Tips for getting comfortable with video marketing
- Tori's visibility Facebook group (Visibility 4 Entrepreneurs)
- The importance of building your email list
- The best investments Tori made in her business to help it grow
More About Tori
Tori Toth is an award winning home stager, best-selling author and lifestyle expert who leverages her TV Reporter experience to share visual stories through video. As the creator of the online on-demand video courses: Video Visibility and The Stage to Sell Strategy, Tori navigates the proper steps to build visibility from brands to homes. She has appeared in global media with her books, videos, newsletters, products and appearances that now inspire hundreds of thousands of homeowners and real estate experts worldwide. Learn more at www.toritoth.com.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!