This week The Decorettes are wrapping up business boundaries month with some practical tips for dealing with clients, customers, and friends who push your business boundaries. End the madness, be treated how you want, and create an environment built around respect with these business boundary tips!
- The first thing you should always do when someone pushes your business boundaries
- What to do the first time someone pushes your business boundaries
- How to have a sit-down for clients that have repeatedly pushed your business boundaries
- How to let clients go after they have repeatedly pushed your business boundaries
The Decorettes Episodes 5-7
In episode five of The Decorettes, Jess and Steph discuss the importance of having boundaries in your business.
In episode six of The Decorettes, Jess and Steph dish on the five must-have business boundaries to establish.
And don't forget about episode seven, where Jess and Steph give teach the two ninja methods you need to communicate your business boundaries to clients and customers.
Jess' Swanky Systems for Your Interior Design Business Email Course
Need some extra help from Jess on the best way to establish boundaries and systems in your business?
If you want to spend your less time building your business systems, and more time making money, then you'll love Jess' email course!
Sign Up Now and Take Back Your Time!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The Decorettes on YouTube! We'd love it if you left us a comment and gave us a thumbs up! It may seem small, but it will help us get amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best branding and systems tips each week!
- Become a Decorette! Shimmy on over to the Facebook Group and join the snazziest shindig around!
- Have a question you want answered on The Decorettes? Submit your questions for us here!
MORE FROM JESS!
MORE FROM STEPH!
So what are your thoughts on this week's episode, Decorette?
LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!